Identiv’s Power over Ethernet (PoE) edge Hirsch Mx-1 Controller manages a single fully supervised door for controlled entry and exit.
Power at the Edge
If you dig the power and features of Identiv’s Hirsch Mx, but you’re longing for a Power over Ethernet (PoE) edge controller, then get your hands on the Hirsch Mx-1. The modular design and scalable architecture enable an installation to start small and grow large, from a single controller system to a larger, multi-site enterprise.
Here, There, and Everywhere
With firmware, functionality, and communication protocols compatible to the Identiv DIGI*TRAC and Mx Controllers, the Mx-1 seamlessly integrates with existing systems, retaining credentials, readers, and user databases. Designed for use with Hirsch Velocity™ 3.6 Security Management System Software, TS ScramblePad®, TS ScrambleProx®, and TS ScrambleSmartProx® and secure keypads, Mx-1 adds network edge capability to the Identiv enterprise security management ecosystem.
Why We Love It
– Fully supervised one-door model with integrated, secure network communication
– Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) at the edge
– Designed for use with Identiv Velocity Security Management System software
– Scalable from a single controller to networked multi-site installations
– Connectivity to OSDP (RS-485) or Wiegand readers standard
– Auxiliary input and relay
– Wet or dry relay hardware setting
– Multi-microprocessor architecture
– Firmware upgrade via Velocity
– Built-in protection from door strikes and mag locks that generate large inrush current demand during power-up and large induced current demand during power-down
Connect with Identiv Today
Open the door to a new generation of high-security access solutions with Identiv’s Hirsch Mx-1 Controller. Powered over the Ethernet network, Mx-1 brings full-featured access control to the edge, manages access at a single door, and plugs directly into enterprise environments.
Looking for the tech specs?
Get Data Sheet »
Still need to do your research?
Learn More »
Ready to buy?
Contact Absco Solutions »