Delivers End-to-End Service with Single Point of Contact and Direct Access to Product and Support Experts
FREMONT, Calif., February 22, 2018 — Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today launched Identiv Global Services (IGS), with a comprehensive catalog of end-to-end services that facilitates customer success and drives deeper adoption of the Identiv product portfolio. IGS supports customers throughout their premises security lifecycle from system design, to deployment to managed services. IGS experts enable customers to address today’s complex security and IT systems interoperability requirements.
Using a closed loop integrated support model, IGS provides customers with a fully staffed 24/7 global support team with a single point of contact, and the ability to support the following capabilities:
- Architecture and Design — Design for complex enterprise solutions ranging from visual or cloud solutions to SQL, network design, operating systems, reader and cards and more.
- Program Management — Resource scheduling and management, along with software and hardware integration testing, inventory management and logistics.
- Run and Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA) — Service management functions with on-site maintenance and support, software patch and upgrades, database and Velocity maintenance and system health.
- Support, System, Software Engineering — 24/7 support with an end-to-end total solution and enterprise support with custom reporting.
- Security and Cyber Services — From threat mitigation to audit services, International Standards Organization (ISO), information security, security program design and beyond.
- Training and Processes — Includes Velocity and service solution, along with customization, playbook and streamlining systems and processes.
- Technology — From Salesforce to JIRA, Confluence, Accelo, Mobile, Cloud, Asset Management, Monitoring and SP 800-171.
“Partnering with Identiv Global Services gives us an opportunity to deliver more options to customers, specifically with our next-generation visitor management solution,” said Sascha Hack, CEO, Sadevio. “This solution is changing the visitor handling process through a wide range of diverse features. It also centralizes important information securely, making it easily accessible around the globe with a modern web browser. Partnering with Identiv allows us to deliver secure new applications to maximize the customer experience. We look forward to extending this partnership with Identiv.”
The Identiv Global Services ecosystem includes a global network of authorized partners that are ready to address customer service requirements. Partners deliver best-of-breed solutions, with a keen focus on supporting customer requirements. The ecosystem partners address customers’ vision and cyber initiatives through installation, program and maintenance management.
“Identiv is fully committed to its customers and continues to bring value-add programs to ensure every customer—small and large—gets the maximum attention and required services,” said Josh Ebert, Manager of Identiv Global Services. “IGS delivers a feature-rich, comprehensive program that complements our existing Reseller and Integrator Programs to support customers’ lifecycle management in a simplified process. The new IGS is the first of many programs we plan to launch to enable a world of problem-free, secure enterprise IT systems.”
For more information on Identiv Global Services, visit: https://www.identiv.com/services/.
Identiv, Inc. is a global provider of physical security and secure identification. Identiv’s products, software, systems, and services address the markets for physical and logical access control and a wide range of RFID-enabled applications. Customers in the government, enterprise, consumer, education, healthcare, and transportation sectors rely on Identiv’s access and identification solutions. Identiv’s mission is to secure the connected physical world: from perimeter to desktop access, and from the world of physical things to the Internet of Everything. Identiv is a publicly traded company and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market in the U.S. under the symbol “INVE.” For more information, visit identiv.com.
Identiv Media Contact: