By Richard Marshall
For those of you who weren’t in the UK, here’s a quick recap of the event:
- Celebrating almost 40 years, we demonstrated the Hirsch portfolio, the most reliable access control servicing governments around the world
- We provided an update on the UK government security certification process for our Hirsch access control products
- We presented our new integrated 3VR video and data analytics solution, the only solution designed from the ground up as a video analytics platform with the most advanced video search and investigative analytics platform on the market
- Identiv partner Astute Technology demonstrated its CPNI-certified visitor management solution that integrates into Hirsch Velocity Software
- We discussed that we are beginning the process of having our uTrust Physical Access Readers CPNI-certified to provide a simplified, easy to deploy and operate, highly secure, cost-effective option to the current readers available to UK government customers.
- Having increased our support in Europe with 70% more team members, we demonstrated our dedication and commitment to the UK and European market
We are pleased to be strengthening support for our UK and European customers. If you missed the Identiv Technology Open House, or you’d just like to schedule some one-on-one time with an Identiv expert, request a meeting today.