By the Thursby Team
Now that Identiv and Thursby have joined forces, government-grade bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and mobile security may never be the same. Thursby by Identiv software solutions provide strong security for enterprise and personal mobility, supporting BYOD and two-factor authentication (2FA) on mobile devices.
But here are the details that really have people talking:
- Always an American brand — For over 30 years, U.S.-owned and operated Thursby by Identiv has been providing secure information access for government and enterprise customers.
- Government-grade BYOD — Thursby by Identiv Apple® iOS and Android™ mobile device apps support Common Access Cards (CAC), Personal Identification Verification (PIV) cards, and derived credential 2FA access to secure websites, and the ability to sign, encrypt, and decrypt emails anywhere.
- Unparalleled access — The Sub Rosa® app is the only mobile browser available that allows access to Defense Travel Systems (DTS), the ability to sign, encrypt, or decrypt email, and calendar access through Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Over a hundred thousand Department of Defense (DoD) and federal employees served — Thanks to Sub Rosa, the U.S. Navy Reserve, Air Force, and other DoD and federal agencies can use personal and government-furnished mobile devices to access needed information on-the-go.
- Rapid, secure mobile development — Our royalty-free PKard Toolkit for iOS or Android is commercial U.S. software that shortens the development cycle for 2FA from months to days.
- Software bundled at no additional cost — Thursby by Identiv dongles and reader cases for Apple mobile devices are bundled with hardware, software, and support; and for Android devices, software and support are available separately or bundled.
- One million software licenses — Thursby by Identiv has sold over one million software licenses to a range of customers and industries, including government, healthcare, finance, energy, education, research, Fortune 500, Global 2000, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Meets all major certifications — U.S. government standards include TAA, HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 201, and GSA Approved Product List (APL); industry standards include Apple MFi (for iOS devices), ISO 7816, NIST IR 6887, IEC 60950, FCC class B part 15, CE, and RoHS; and EAR99 (hardware ECCN) and 5D002 (security software ECCN).
- Same secure code used by DoD and the White House — Thursby by Identiv Mac OS X software provides government-grade 2FA CAC and PIV access to secure websites, web VPN, and secure S/MIME Apple® email signing and encryption. It’s the same commercial code used by the Pentagon, all six DoD services, the White House, NIH, and DOI across tens of thousands of Mac users since the mid-2000s.
- Real, human support — Need help? Technical support is straight to a real person, a member of a specialist team, by phone at + 1 817-478-5070, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat.
Yes, we enable DoD-issued CAC, federally issued PIV cards, derived credentials, and commercially issued PIV-I cards to access, sign, encrypt, and decrypt information and emails from Apple iOS and Android mobile phones or tablet devices. Ready to learn more? And if you’re having trouble finding what you need, just reach out directly.