The problem isn’t security, it’s awareness. We make it easy to provide safe, secure physical and digital environments for the people that need it most.
Trend Watch: Real-Time Visual Intelligence
Velocity Vision is a unified, open-platform video management system (VMS) for data-enabled security and intelligence in a single-pane-of-glass view. The Vision platform provides a verified, centralized security framework to deliver real-time threat detection and mitigation across an entire enterprise.
Watch Video › // Request Demo ›
White Paper: Verifying EdTech Identities
According to the World Economic Forum, by the end of 2020, almost 1.4 billion children were home-schooled. The shift to online education means that security concerns are at an all-time high. Learn how Identiv’s uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys prevent cyberattacks and power passwordless, platform-agnostic e-learning.
Get White Paper › // Buy Security Keys ›
The World’s Most Secure Buildings: Bahnhof Data Center
Next up on our exploration of the world’s most secure facilities, we arrive at an otherworldly co-location center in Stockholm, Sweden. Bahnhof Data Center looks like a vision from a science fiction movie. The building is concealed under a mountain of granite, can withstand the blast of a hydrogen bomb, and even features a subterranean waterfall.
Read Blog › // Secure Your Facility ›
In the Wild
Identiv contributes to the phygital security conversation.
- Infographic: K-12 Virtual Classroom Cyberattacks
- Velocity Vision Awarded Platinum 2021 Govies for Video Management Systems
- Education Series: What Are Access Control Credentials?
- Q&A with Ameta International CEO, Fan Chen
- Leigh Dow, Identiv VP of Global Marketing, Honored with Top 25 Women Leaders in Cybersecurity Award
- SecurityInfoWatch.com: Proposed Biden Infrastructure Bill Could Be a Boon for the Security Industry