As 2021 draws to a close, we look towards 2022 and beyond. From the connected IoT powering digital health accessibility to the immersive digital space of the metaverse, which megatrends will you follow into the new year?
Trend Watch: RFID-Powered Digital Health
According to the CDC, around 12 million people 40 and over in the U.S. are visually impaired, including one million who are blind. The small fonts on prescription bottles and side-effect pamphlets can cause big problems for individuals with vision complications. Yet there is no federal rule requiring pharmacies to give patients more accessible options. Identiv powers a groundbreaking new program developed by CVS as part of its commitment to digital health innovation. CVS’ smart-tagged SpokenRx solution leverages our contactless readers and RFID tags.
Get Story ›
Hardware Security Keys: Tackling Federal Cybercrime
One of the pervasive challenges to building impenetrable federal government cyber defenses is human error, often the weakest link in the security chain. Government employees are prime targets for cyberattacks because they have access to sensitive data, such as financial, economic, and military records. Hackers typically target government employees using phishing scams, posing as trusted sources to access login credentials. Hardware security keys can help.
Download Brief ›
The World’s Most Secure Buildings: Area 51
Chances are you know at least one conspiracy theory surrounding Area 51. The near-mythical U.S. military research facility in the Nevada desert is protected by motion sensors, a patrol of armed guards, and a no-fly zone throughout the entire site. It is one of the most secure places in the world.
Read Blog ›
Identiv In The Wild
We drive conversations and creations in the connected world.
- Identiv Partners with TrueGreen to Accelerate RFID-Enabled Smart Packaging in Cannabis Market
- Reader and Credential Backlogs Are Costing You Money
- Identiv Appoints Amir Khoshniyati as General Manager and Vice President, Transponder Business
- Identiv Appoints Justin Scarpulla as Chief Financial Officer
- Spoken Rx™ “Talking” Prescription Labels Now Available in All CVS Pharmacy Locations
- SecurityInformed.com: How Should the Security Industry Promote Diversity?
- Goodbye IoE, Hello Metaverse?