Harsh industrial environments. Cannabis smart packaging. The Starbucks at the CIA Headquarters. What do these have in common? They all require the highest security and verification technology. Your company should demand the same.
Meet UHF RFID TOM: Dynamic On-Metal Solution
According to a report by Global Market Studies, market demand for industrial labels is expected to reach $59.34 billion by 2024, increasing at an approximate CAGR of 4.86%. Based on the requirements of the market, particularly our industrial customers, we just launched the most flexible on-metal RFID solution in the industry: UHF RFID TOM® (Tag On Metal) Labels. The innovative portfolio addresses the most adverse environments with unmatched performance and price point.
Get Story ›
Quality Control and Authenticity: Advocating for Cannabis Safety
There is a glaring gap in the cannabis industry. Since cannabis is self-regulated but not FDA approved, it is vital to adopt an RFID-enabled smart packaging solution to ensure quality control at practically zero cost. We provide one of the first true tech solutions in the industry for authenticity and safety.
Find Out ›
The World’s Most Secure Buildings: CIA Headquarters
While much of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency’s security practices remain top secret, the CIA reportedly reads up to 5 million tweets a day and an employee undergoes polygraph testing every three to four years to keep the headquarters safe and secure from treachery. What makes it (and its on-site Starbucks) so secure?
Get Story ›
Built for Clean Rooms: IP-Rated uTrust 3700 IG
We designed our new IP-rated contactless smart card reader/writer for clean rooms and harsh industrial facilities. uTrust 3700 IG combines world-class technology with a unique industrial-grade enclosure. It is crafted with polished, high-grade plastics and ultrasonic-welded seams to keep it clean inside and out.
Learn More ›
- Identiv and Wiliot Strategically Partner to Meet Global Demand for Passive and Active IoT Solutions
- Identiv Launches Market’s Highest Performing, Most Flexible RFID Tag On Metal Portfolio
- Fast Company: The Metaverse Is Coming. Are Your Ethics Ready?
- NFC World: Brazilian Football Club Atlético Mineiro Lets Fans Authenticate Special Edition Jerseys with NFC
- Printed Electronics Now: Most Intriguing Flexible, Printed Electronics Products of 2021
- Identiv Partners with collectID to Authenticate Collectible Atlético Mineiro Football Jerseys