We are excited to announce a new training platform scheduled to launch April 18. The refreshed Identiv Academy will bring our learners a new look and feel, loaded with features and functionality.
New highlights include:
- Intuitive navigation with customized learning experiences based on partnership type
- Simple course enrollment process for online and instructor-led classes
- Customized course catalog views, learning plans, and content recommendations
- Earn badges and gifts based on course completion activity and peer contests
- Learner dashboard adapted for each individual learner to easily launch courses, print certificates, and more
Our existing online training platform was originally launched in 2013 to eliminate barriers to obtaining training, such as training costs and time-restrictions, and to ensure our end-users achieved optimal results with their systems. The Identiv Academy as we know it today has served its purpose well over the years.
But there is so much more we want to deliver to our learners in terms of ease of use, and how we package and deliver content. This new platform is the springboard we needed. We are eliminating many manual enrollment processes and delivering to our partners a robust, intuitive, hassle-free learning space.
Every learner will have their own custom dashboard allowing them to browse, register, and complete courses based on their channel alliance. We are also excited to introduce “gamification” into our programs, which is a fun reward system to earn points towards prizes for the time and effort our learners are spending within the academy.
There will be more features to come throughout the year, such as new courses, peer-to-peer collaboration, and partner administration visibility for those who want the ability to enroll participants into courses and view reporting, such as certification completion status for their teams.
We look forward to serving your Identiv training needs and welcome feedback on the new experience and any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.