Pick Your Card
uTrust V1.0 80K MD Contact Smart Card with 125 KHz Proximity
uTrust V1.0 80K MD Dual Smart Card with MIFARE Classic 1K and 125 KHz Proximity
Secure Windows-Compatible Access
Based on X.509 digital certificates, these strong-authentication credentials are ideal for computer security applications. The Microsoft Smart Card Base CSP is a cryptographic service provider integrated into Windows, enabling Minidriver-compatible smart cards to support Microsoft-compatible security applications, including Windows Domain Log-On, VPN, Outlook® email signing and encryption, secure web access, and Wireless LAN authentication. Compatibility also ensures support for a variety of smart card management systems (CMS) and Certificate Authorities (CA).The Minidriver module is downloadable during Windows updates or can be installed manually.
- Priced for small-to-medium sized deployments from 100 to thousands of cards
- Eliminates multiple credentials and simplifies support
- Interoperable with existing minidriver-compatible products
- Open-standard, dual-interface, two-factor authentication
- No need for expensive software
Identity Management Simplified
The state-of-the-art uTrust MD security model leverages smart card technology, PKI, and digital certificates, and features secure data storage, user-based access to data, and worldwide-approved EAL 5+ Common Criteria accreditation.
- RSA-based data signature and/or encryption (up to 2048-bit)
- Set/change/unblock PIN via Windows User Interface (UI)
- Digital certificate enrollment and import
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.