This ultra-compact reader might be your new best friend.It’s CAC and PIV-approved, and adapts for government, enterprise, or home use.
Now available in USB-C!
SCR3310 v2.0 now comes with the choice of a USB Type-C connector.
- Full compliance with all major industry standards
- ISO/IEC 7816, USB CCID, PC/SC, and Microsoft WHQL
- EMV 2011 and GSA FIPS 201
The Options Are Endless
- Network log-in
- Windows authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Banking and cashless payment apps
- High-security federal government
- Identiv-specific SmartOS™
- Easy, complete support of all major contact smart cards
- Convenient, fast transaction times, security, and reliability
Are You Ready to Comply with NIST 800-171?
If you are a public or private sector company that supplies goods and services to the federal government, NIST 800-171 applies to you.
Why We Love Identiv’s SCR3310 v2.0 USB Smart Card Reader
Identiv’s ultra-compact smart card reader might be your new best friend. SCR3310 v2.0 is CAC and PIV-approved, and adapts for government, enterprise, or home use.
Like what you see and ready to make that commitment? You won’t regret it. Let’s get your shopping cart started.
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.
If you need technical support for the SCR3310 v2.0 USB Smart Card Reader, we’re here to help. Please make sure you have the part/model number ready.