Thursby by Identiv dongles include sturdy metal plug-in readers for Apple® mobile devices bundled with hardware, software, and support, or collapsible plug-in card readers for Android™ devices with software and support available separately or bundled.
Is signing, encrypting, and decrypting email really a big deal? You better believe it. And we’re making it easier than ever.
Apple and Android Mobile CAC and PIV Readers
Tired of carrying two phones or a bulky laptop? Thursby provides mobile CAC, PIV, and PIV-I readers for use with Sub Rosa on iOS and Android.Tired of carrying two phones or a bulky laptop? Thursby’s Sub Rosa suite of products provides you with the ability to access two-factor websites, sign, encrypt, and decrypt emails, view, edit, and create calendar events, and edit and sign PDF documents from your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet. Watch to learn more.
Apple iOS Plug-In Readers
Sturdy metal plug-in readers
iPad (4) with Retina display, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (all sizes), iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, SE, 6, 6 plus, 6S, 7, 7 plus, 8, 8 plus, iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, and iPod touch (5th generation)
Features hardware, software, and support
* Please note: A separate extension cable or dock extender is required when used with a protective case
Android Plug-In Readers
Collapsible compact micro-USB and USB-C plug-in readers
Android hardware and software are brand- and device-agnostic
Software and support available separately or bundled for secure mobile Common Access Card (CAC) or Personal Identification Verification (PIV) card enablement
- Supports bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and two-factor authentication (2FA) on mobile devices
- Multi-card support for Department of Defense (DoD) issued CAC, federally issued PIV cards, derived credentials, and commercially issued PIV-I cards
- Enables cards to access, sign, encrypt, and decrypt information and emails
- Bundled with a full-featured secure browser app (Sub Rosa® for iOS or Android) license at no additional cost
- Part of a multi-app secure ecosystem powered by PKard® Toolkit
- Supported via phone, email, forum, or chat
- Supports U.S. government standards, including TAA, HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 201, and GSA Approved Product List (APL)
- Supports industry standards, including Apple MFi (for iOS devices), ISO 7816, NIST IR 6887, IEC 60950, FCC class B part 15, CE, and RoHS
- Hardware ECCN is EAR99 and security software ECCN is 5D002
- For Apple iOS devices, iTunes apps are individual/consumer distributions, custom builds are available for organizations, either standalone, or as part of third-party mobile management solutions
Like what you see and ready to make that commitment? You won’t regret it. Let’s get your shopping cart started.
- Buy Lightning Connector Plug-In Reader
- Buy iPhone 6/6S Case Reader
- Buy iPhone 7/8 Case Reader
- Buy iPad mini/iPad mini Retina Case Reader
- Buy iPad 2/3 Case Reader
- Buy iPad Air 2 Case Reader
- Buy PKard Reader Case for Samsung Galaxy S7
- Buy Bundled Micro-USB Smart Card Reader
- Buy Bundled USB-C Smart Card Reader
- Buy Micro-USB ACS PocketMate II Smart Card Reader (Software not Included)
- Buy Micro-USB Identiv SCR3500 Smart Card Reader (Software not Included)
Product Collateral for Thursby Dongles
If you need technical support for Thursby by Identiv Dongles, we’re here to help. Please make sure you have the part/model number ready.
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of Thursby product support, please visit: thursby.com/support