Thursby by Identiv reader cases are elegant, discrete Apple® iPad® and iPhone® and Android™ Samsung Galaxy cases with built-in PKard® Readers that are bundled with hardware, software, and support for the most secure mobile CAC and PIV card enablement.
Can an Apple iOS or Android case read CAC, PIV, and PIV-I? Oh, yeah. And it can support BYOD, 2FA, and secure browsing, too.
Apple and Android Mobile CAC and PIV Readers
Tired of carrying two phones or a bulky laptop? Thursby’s Sub Rosa suite of products provides you with the ability to access two-factor websites, sign, encrypt, and decrypt emails, view, edit, and create calendar events, and edit and sign PDF documents from your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet. Watch to learn more.
Apple iOS and Android Reader Cases
Card slides completely into the back of the case
Easy on/off one-piece design
Via the built-in micro USB port
- Supports bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and two-factor authentication (2FA) on mobile devices
- Multi-card support for Department of Defense (DoD) issued Common Access Cards (CAC), federally issued Personal Identification Verification (PIV) cards, derived credentials, and commercially issued PIV-I cards
- Enables cards to access, sign, encrypt, and decrypt information and emails
- Bundled with a full-featured secure browser app (Sub Rosa® for iOS or Android) license at no additional cost
- Part of a multi-app secure ecosystem powered by PKard Toolkit
- Supported via phone, email, forum, or chat
Hardware, Software, and Support
All of our bundles include the market-leading, U.S.-engineered Sub Rosa secure browser, supporting signing, encrypting, and decrypting email (S/MIME) with Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA). The browser also coordinates reader and card access to a secure ecosystem of optional Thursby by Identiv, third-party, and organization-specific apps, including document signing, editing, sharing, VPN, MAM, MDM, and more. U.S. phone and email technical support is included.
- U.S. government standards include TAA, HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 201, and GSA Approved Product List (APL)
- Supports industry standards, including Apple MFi (for iOS devices), ISO 7816, NIST IR 6887, IEC 60950, FCC class B part 15, CE, and RoHS
- EAR99 (hardware ECCN) and 5D002 (security software ECCN)
- iTunes iOS apps are individual/consumer distributions, custom builds are available for organizations, either standalone, or as part of third-party mobile management solutions
Like what you see and ready to make that commitment? You won’t regret it. Let’s get your shopping cart started.
- Buy Lightning Connector Plug-In Reader
- Buy iPhone 6/6S Case Reader
- Buy iPhone 7/8 Case Reader
- Buy iPad mini/iPad mini Retina Case Reader
- Buy iPad 2/3 Case Reader
- Buy iPad Air 2 Case Reader
- Buy PKard Reader Case for Samsung Galaxy S9
- Buy PKard Reader Case for Samsung Galaxy S7
- Buy Bundled Micro-USB Smart Card Reader
- Buy Bundled USB-C Smart Card Reader
Product Collateral for Thursby Reader Cases
If you need technical support for Thursby by Identiv Reader Cases, we’re here to help. Please make sure you have the part/model number ready.
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of Thursby product support, please visit: thursby.com/support