uTrust TS Network is a family of robust readers offering the same card flexibility as uTrust TS with an additional onboard Ethernet controller and support for Power over Ethernet.
Ethernet, Wiegand, and RS-485 support. Maximum interoperability with legacy and networked systems makes this one of the most advanced reader families on the market today.
Everything uTrust TS Has to Offer and Then Some
The uTrust TS Network Reader Family supports all major formats, from legacy proximity to secure credentials, features multiple layers of security based on a certified hardware security element, and is based on strong security without compromising interoperability. The onboard Ethernet controller and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) offers additional electrical power at the door, eliminating supplemental power supplies.
Features We Know You’ll Love
- Choice of mullion, wall mount, or keypad
- Choice of pigtail or terminal strip connectors
- Cost-effective, highly secure authentication with TS Cards
- Ability to read ISO 144343 13.56MHz card serial numbers
- Ability to install on any Wiegand or RS-485 system
- Onboard Ethernet controller and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IP65 (pigtail) and IP55 (terminal strip) environmental ratings
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Distinctive, modern design with LED color ring
Identiv in the newsLocksmith Ledger International: The Key to Understanding Healthcare Access
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.