You need the freedom of ACaaS and 24/7 cloud technology. If you are securing anywhere operations, consider Access Control as a Service (ACaaS). Verify the right access to the right people at the right time on any device from anywhere in the world with subscription-based Freedom Cloud.
Custom Branded Access Control
Your customers need a unified, end-to-end solution. You need to add your own branding. Available to you at no extra cost.
New Freedom Branded lets you offer your own branded solution including readers, cards, and software GUI. Customize the color, logo, and overlay on your premises readers, add your brand to access cards, and apply color and logos to your web skin.
Freedom Access Control is based on a software-driven architecture that advances and leverages already powerful web-scale-based applications, making it possible to change the underlying software easily without affecting the rest of the system. The migration from hardware-driven to software-driven architectures embraced by IT departments and IT infrastructure providers also aligns with the current trend to leverage the IoT and cloud.
Read Blog ›
Freedom Cube is a small yet robust IT network device that hosts Freedom web-based access control software. The Freedom Cube server can manage up to 300 doors by itself or more as part of a distributed network designed with failover capabilities and load-balancing. Fault tolerance and resiliency strategies that ensure network security and reliability traditionally employed in the IT-centric environment automatically apply to the Freedom Cube server.
How to Integrate VMS with Freedom
Identiv’s fully interactive video integration platform for Freedom Access Control software provides a seamless pane of administration for both access control events and live video feeds. The Freedom system can now connect directly with a 3VR, Milestone, or Exacq NVR system and pull the relevant camera live feeds into the Freedom web administration page.
Four Reasons You Need Freedom
- Software-driven physical security perimeter: Eliminates complex control panel configurations and replaces them with technology that communicates over encrypted IP-network protocols
- Highly secure and reliable: Uses advanced encryption technology to eradicate security vulnerabilities
- Open-platform design: Enables rapid and cost-efficient integration to any relevant infrastructure
- Accessible anytime, anywhere: Monitor and grant access 24/7 via any web browser
Product Collateral for the Freedom Access Control
- Freedom Access Control Data Sheet
- Freedom Cube Data Sheet
- Freedom Access Control Video Management System Integration Data Sheet
- Freedom Branded + Liberty Branded Sales Sheet
- Single Port (FB1) Freedom Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Dual Port (FB2) Freedom Bridge™
- Input / Output (FB3) Freedom Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Single Port RS-485 Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Relay Bridge™ Installation Guide
- 10 Reasons to Choose Freedom Access Control
Training Videos for Freedom Access Control
- Freedom Introduction Video
- Freedom Hardware Video
- Network Centric Solution Video
- IPv4 Addressing Video
- Initial Configuration Video
- Adding a Freedom Bridge Video
- Defining Schedules Video
- Controlled Areas Video
- Access Groups Video
- User Management Video
- AMS Lite Video
- Events and Reporting Video
- DB Backup and Restore Video
- Database Replication Video
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.