Custom Branded Access Control
Your customers need a unified, end-to-end solution. You need to add your own branding. Available to you at no extra cost.
New Liberty Branded lets you offer your own branded solution including readers, cards, and software GUI. Customize the color, logo, and overlay on your premises readers, add your brand to access cards, and apply color and logos to your web skin.
Flexibility Meets Power
The Liberty Access Control software system is a powerful, affordable access control solution for small-to-medium installations. Liberty provides web-based access control management for up to 32 doors, including elevator control and complex input and output logic. Liberty utilizes a compact web server appliance to administer the entire system and is accessible from any web browser and browser-enabled device.
Liberty Cube is a small yet robust IT network device that hosts Liberty web-based access control software. Liberty is easy to install and configure. Simply connect the Liberty Cube and Liberty Encryption Bridges to the IP network switch, log in, and select the “Scan Devices” button in the System Utilities tab. The software will automatically populate the database with the Liberty Encryption Bridges on the network.
Simple. Secure. Economical.
- Enables fast, easy deployment via intuitive web-based user interface for configuration and programming with reduced installation time, costs, and hardware footprint
- Conventional door devices wire directly to Liberty Encryption Bridge, translating device data to TCP/IP for 256-bit AES secured communication with the appliance and software
- Significantly reduces costs by replacing expensive, cumbersome control panel hardware and installation with a compact, energy-efficient Liberty Encryption Bridge
Product Collateral for Liberty Access Control
- Liberty Access Control Data Sheet
- Freedom Branded + Liberty Branded Sales Sheet
- Single Port (FB1) Freedom Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Dual Port (FB2) Freedom Bridge™
- Input / Output (FB3) Freedom Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Single Port RS-485 Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Relay Bridge™ Installation Guide
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.