Does it host web-based access control software? Then it must be Enterphone Cube.
Serving Up Web-Based Visitor Entry and Access Control
Enterphone Cube by Identiv is a bundled appliance that hosts web-based access control software for facilities requiring up to 16 card readers, elevator control, and telephone entry. Each Enterphone Cube can manage a single panel or can be used as a distributed database appliance working with other Enterphone Cubes, Enterphone telephone entry panels, and Freedom by Identiv. Enterphone Cube supports card readers through the addition of an IP-based Freedom Encryption Bridge.
Enterphone Cube Is…
- Complete — Built for facilities requiring up to 16 card readers, elevator control, and telephone entry with an expansion option to get to 32 readers.
- Integrated — Standalone visitor entry and access control system or can be used as a distributed database appliance
- Web-based — Programming interface via Ethernet or direct connection
What You Get
- Unlimited users and cards
- Unlimited administrative users
- Full-access, view-only, and no-access administrative permissions by parameter
- Unlimited schedules and groups
- User selectable event history with purge and/or export
- Open interface to HR and IT database(s)
- Forced entry and door ajar monitoring
- Direct connect keyboard and mouse
- Rack mount or wall mount options
Product Collateral for Enterphone Cube
- Enterphone Cube Data Sheet
- Enterphone Family Overview
- Single Port (FB1) Freedom Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Dual Port (FB2) Freedom Bridge™
- Input / Output (FB3) Freedom Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Single Port RS-485 Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Relay Bridge™ Installation Guide
- The Top 10 Reasons to Choose Enterphone
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.