Identiv’s Hirsch Mx-1-ME (Metal Enclosure) Controller manages a single fully supervised door for controlled entry and exit at the edge, and is protected by a metal enclosure with battery backup and power supply.
Power at the edge, protected by metal. Hirsch Mx-1-ME levels up Identiv’s award-winning controllers.
Access Control with Backup
Identiv’s Hirsch Mx and Mx-1 are in good company with Mx-1-ME — the new model adds a metal enclosure, battery backup, and power supply to edge access controller. The modular design and scalable architecture enable an installation to start small and grow large, from a single controller system to a larger, multi-site enterprise.
From Here to the Network Edge
With firmware, functionality, and communication protocols compatible to DIGI*TRAC and Mx Controllers, Mx-1-ME seamlessly integrates with existing systems, retaining credentials, readers, and user databases. Designed for use with the latest Hirsch Velocity Software, uTrust TS Readers and secure keypads, Mx-1-ME adds network edge capability to the Identiv enterprise security management ecosystem.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy
- Fully supervised one-door model with integrated, secure network communication
- Protected via metal enclosure with battery backup and power supply
- Designed for use with Hirsch Velocity Software
- Scalable from a single controller to networked multi-site installations
- Connectivity to OSDP (RS-485) or Wiegand readers standard
- Auxiliary input and relay
- Wet or dry relay hardware setting
- Multi-microprocessor architecture
- Firmware upgrade via Velocity for readers and controllers
- High-security supervised alarm inputs
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.