Identiv's Power over Ethernet (PoE) edge Hirsch Mx-1 Controller manages a single fully supervised door for controlled entry and exit.
What’s more powerful than a Hirsch Mx Controller? Identiv’s Power over Ethernet Hirsch Mx-1, that’s what.
Power at the Edge
If you dig the power and features of Identiv’s Hirsch Mx, but you’re longing for a Power over Ethernet (PoE) edge controller, then get your hands on the Hirsch Mx-1. The modular design and scalable architecture enable an installation to start small and grow large, from a single controller system to a larger, multi-site enterprise.
Here, There, and Everywhere
With firmware, functionality, and communication protocols compatible to the Identiv DIGI*TRAC and Mx Controllers, the Mx-1 seamlessly integrates with existing systems, retaining credentials, readers, and user databases. Designed for use with Hirsch Velocity™ 3.6 Security Management System Software, TS ScramblePad®, TS ScrambleProx®, and TS ScrambleSmartProx® and secure keypads, Mx-1 adds network edge capability to the Identiv enterprise security management ecosystem.
Why We Love It
- Fully supervised one-door model with integrated, secure network communication
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) at the edge
- Designed for use with Identiv Velocity Security Management System software
- Scalable from a single controller to networked multi-site installations
- Connectivity to OSDP (RS-485) or Wiegand readers standard
- Auxiliary input and relay
- Wet or dry relay hardware setting
- Multi-microprocessor architecture
- Firmware upgrade via Velocity
- Built-in protection from door strikes and mag locks that generate large inrush current demand during power-up and large induced current demand during power-down
Looking for high security access control delivered wirelessly?
Take the Hirsch Mx-1 Controller, plus Velocity combined with Aperio® Wireless Lock Technology and you get the perfect wireless lock solution.
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.