Identiv Connected Physical Access Manager (ICPAM) is a software platform developed to utilize Cisco’s industry-leading IP networking technology to connect and manage Identiv’s award-winning physical access hardware.
Introducing ICPAM 3.1Meet the centralized manager application that now features a high-density ICPAM Data Center Cabinet Solution, Input Module support for the ICPAM EM-100 Controller, and support for new Power over Ethernet (PoE) edge Hirsch Mx-1 Controller.
Identiv and Cisco have joined forces to deliver a low-cost, intelligent access control solution, leveraging existing Cisco networks to allow monitoring and information exchange between devices. ICPAM tightly integrates with Cisco’s suite of Connected Safety and Security products and features support for our award-winning Hirsch Mx Controllers. It can configure controllers and readers, monitor activity, enroll users, create identification badges, and integrate with security and IT applications and data stores.
Supports Cisco’s legacy Gateway and Identiv’s EM-100 single door controller, multi-door Hirsch Mx Controllers, and Hirsch M64N relay panels
Lets you manage a schedule for unlocking building doors and indicate who can enter
Integrates with Cisco Video Surveillance Manager to increase situational awareness by automatically tagging video when someone swipes an access card
Enables remotely controlled lockdowns to isolate incidents
- Intelligent IP edge devices integrated into existing systems
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) single-door and Hirsch multi-door controller support
- 128 bit AES encrypted point-to-point communication
- Device pre-provisioning support and web services API
Software Registration Looking for ICPAM software, licenses, hotfixes, or upgrades? Let’s get you all set up.
Product Collateral for ICPAM
- ICPAM Data Sheet
- ICPAM Credentials Data Sheet
- EM-100 Physical Access Controllers Data Sheet
- Exit Reader Module for EM-100 Data Sheet
- Input Module for EM-100 Data Sheet
- Hirsch Mx Controller Data Sheet
- ICPAM Ordering Guide
- Identiv Credentials Ordering Guide for Cisco
- uTrust TS Reader Family Data Sheet
- Identiv TS Reader Ordering Guide
- Support and Maintenance Programs
- CPAM to ICPAM Migration Checklist
- ICPAM Data Center Cabinet Solution
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.
If you need technical support for ICPAM, we’re here to help. Please make sure you have the part/model number ready.