NFC-Enabled Patient Compliance Monitoring Solution
It is a fact: medicines cannot work if people do not take them. That is why uTrust Sense SyringeCheck, the only smart injectable technology available today, is critical. The near field communication (NFC)-enabled syringe dose monitoring device features a front-end capacitive sensor that measures fill levels (full vs. empty).
This patient compliance monitoring technology helps clinical trials achieve meaningful results, supports insurance companies in providing valuable prescription programs, and ensures patients take medication properly.
Simplifying Complex Prescription Programs and Telemedicine
Combined with a companion app and alarm functionality, uTrust Sense SyringeCheck guides patients through correct medication intake, simplifying complex prescription programs. The high usability solution provides tap-and-go sensor read-out, making it easy to deploy for telemedicine and at-home compliance monitoring, and ultimately improving patient health and outcomes.
Smart Injectable Use Cases
Capacitive sensing NFC technology provides major benefits for the following smart injectable use cases:
- Better results: Conduct clinical trials in natural environment at home vs. in clinic
- Meaningful results: Exclude non-compliant participants from statistics
- Cost-effective results: More efficient phase IV studies
- Insurance company assistance: Ensure expensive medication is paid for by insurance by confirming compliance
- Simplified complex intake plans: Make prescription programs easier by combining with reminder schemes, including the app, alarms, etc.
- Improved patient outcomes: Assist at-risk patients who want to take their medicine but might forget to do so
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.