Identiv’s iAuthenticate™ 2.0 is an iOS smart card reader designed for Apple® iPhone®, iPhone Plus®, iPad Air®, and iPad Pro®.
Our world is increasingly more reliant on mobile devices. iAuthenticate™ 2.0 provides an extra layer of security.
Develop the winning iOS App.
Identiv is looking for an individual or team to develop an iOS app for our new iAuthenticate 2.0. Is it you?
iAuthenticate 2.0 is designed to work with Apple® iPhone®, iPhone Plus®, iPad Air®, and iPad Pro®. It supports standard ISO 7816 smart cards issued by the U.S. government, including PIV and CAC. And it’s compatible with middleware applications (not included) for secure access to web-based email, portals, and collaboration sites authenticated to CAC, PIV, or other approved smart cards.
- Ruggedized, physical protection for devices meets strong two-factor authentication and security for data
- Enables the use of smart cards to eliminate complex passwords and password management
- Opens the mobile application market to develop apps supporting smart cards and their benefits
- Includes the added security of two-factor authentication — something the user knows (PIN) and something the user has (smart card)
- Doubles up as a desktop CCID smart card reader and can be used with Windows, MacOS and Linux machines via the microUSB port (cable not included)
- Reader and card sit behind the iPhone, offering maximum operational convenience for the user
- Supports BYOD (bring your own device)
- Securely access corporate resources, including email, files, and data
- Protects government agencies and the Department of Defense (DoD), featuring support for CAC and PIV credentials on mobile devices
- Supports existing PKI for authentication, encryption and decryption, and digital signature with associated applications
Like what you see and ready to make that commitment? You won’t regret it. Let’s get your shopping cart started.
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.