Identiv’s myAuthenticate™ 2.0 OtterBox® is a smart card reader designed for Otterbox® uniVERSE Case System and Samsung S8 and S9 mobile phones.
Our world is increasingly more reliant on mobile devices. myAuthenticate™ 2.0 OtterBox® provides an extra layer of security.
myAuthenticate 2.0 is designed to work with the Otterbox uniVERSE Case System and Samsung S8 and S9 mobile phones. The reader supports standard ISO 7816 smart cards issued by the U.S. government, including PIV and CAC. myAuthenticate 2.0 is compatible with middleware applications (not included) for secure access to web-based email, portals, and collaboration sites authenticated to CAC, PIV, or other approved smart cards.
- Ruggedized, physical protection for devices meets strong two-factor authentication (2FA) and security for data
- Enables the use of smart cards to eliminate complex passwords and password management
- Opens the mobile application market to develop apps supporting smart cards
- Includes the added security of 2FA — something the user knows (PIN) and something the user has (smart card)
- Doubles up as a desktop CCID smart card reader and can be used with Windows, MacOS, and Linux machines via the USB Type-C connector (cable not included)
- Reader and card sit behind the phone, offering maximum operational convenience to the user, unlike cumbersome competitor products in which the reader is plugged into the phone and extends downward, increasing the length of the phone
- Supports BYOD (bring your own device)
- Securely access corporate resources, including email, files, and data
- Protects government agencies and the Department of Defense (DoD), featuring support for CAC and PIV credentials on mobile devices
- Supports existing PKI for authentication, encryption and decryption, and digital signature with associated applications
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.