Identiv’s innovative Multi-ISO High Frequency Reader offers a cost-efficient OEM and desktop solution combining all major high-frequency (HF) standards in one device, including ISO 14443 and 15693, while utilizing an existing PC/SC standard for USB.
The Multi-ISO High Frequency Reader supports HF transponders from various suppliers, such as Atmel, EM, ST, TI, and NXP, including MIFARE, DESFire EV1, Ultralight C, and more. The reader also connects with near field communication (NFC) devices in tag emulation mode and contactless microcontroller cards, such as JCOP.
- Physical and logical access
- Transportation and event ticketing
- POS, terminals, and vending machines
- Tag personalization stations
- Printers and other PC peripherals
- Library and other campus applications
- Car rentals
- Industrial markets
- Cost-efficient: Supports converging applications and devices utilizing 14443 and 15693 tags
- Future-proof: Scalable, upgradeable, and compatible with various applications
- Easy to integrate and maintain: Utilizes existing PC/SC standard for USB
- Convenient: Uses deployed 15693 and 14443-based tags