Identiv’s innovative, cost-efficient Multi-ISO High-Frequency (HF) desktop and OEM reader supports contactless ISO 14443 and 15693, and utilizes existing PC/SC for standard USB.
Look towards the future. You won’t get stuck in a rut with this scalable, upgradeable, application-compatible desktop solution.
The Endless List of Use Cases
- Physical and logical access
- Transportation and event ticketing
- POS, terminals, and vending machines
- Tag personalization stations
- Printers and other PC peripherals
- Library and other campus applications
- Car rentals
- Industrial markets
- And anything else in your imagination…
Support for HF Transponders
This reader supports Atmel, EM, ST, TI, and NXP, including MIFARE, DESFire EV1, and Ultralight C. It also connects with NFC devices in tag emulation mode and contactless microcontroller cards, JCOP.
Let’s Talk About That Optional Keyboard
In contrast to a traditional PC/SC chipcard reader, this reader can provide a USB CCID-compliant interface with an USB human interface device (HID) keyboard emulation function, enabling the reader to read the unique identifier (UID) and chip serial number (CSN) of any ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B, and ISO 15693 passive RFID tag and paste it as a string at the cursor position into any host application (i.e., browser, email, Word/Excel document, etc.)
Like what you see and ready to make that commitment? You won’t regret it. Let’s get your shopping cart started.
Product Collateral for Multi-ISO High-Frequency Contactless Smart Card Reader
- Multi-ISO High-Frequency Contactless Smart Card Reader Data Sheet
- Multi-ISO High-Frequency Contactless Smart Card Reader with Keyboard Emulation Data Sheet
- Identity Devices Brochure
- Remote Authentication Solutions Brief
- The Top Ten Reasons Identiv Smart Card Readers Are The U.S. Federal Government’s Gold
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.
If you need technical support for the SCR3310v2.0 USB Smart Card Reader, we’re here to help. Please make sure you have the part/model number ready.