Reader and Credential Backlogs Are Costing You Money
December 13, 2021
If the excessive backlogs in the market are hurting your bottom line, we are here to help. Click below today to book a meeting to discuss product options and equivalents, and take advantage of better delivery timelines.
BOOK MEETING ›
Why Switch to uTrust TS Readers?
We know you are having trouble ordering other readers. uTrust TS Readers are in stock and ready to ship, but this trusted, high-security family of readers solves more problems than just the backlog.
- One Reader, All Major Credentials: Configurations to support all major formats, from legacy proximity to secure credentials
- Highly Secure: Multiple layers of security based on a certified hardware security element
- Communication Flexibility: Provides Wiegand and OSDP/RS-485 communications for interoperability with most systems
- Open Standards: Based on strong security without compromising interoperability
- FICAM Migration: Versatile platform with full range of FIPS 201 approved products
- One Reader, All Major Credentials: Supports PIV, PIV-I, CIV, CAC, with optional support for legacy proximity
- Certificate Checking at the Door: Fast, usable, FICAM-compliant card authentication key (CAK) validation
- Federal Compliance: FICAM certified for CAK validation systems (first approved Ethernet reader); enables compliance with FIPS 201, FIPS 140-2, and NIST SP800-116 publications
Ordering uTrust TS Readers
The following matrix makes ordering uTrust TS Readers easy. Your Identiv Regional Sales Manager can walk you through the process and answer any questions.
10 Reasons to Choose Identiv Credentials
Commercial and government entities can enable employees, temporary workers, and visitors with our high-security credentials. uTrust TS Cards are secure credentials for physical access control, based on NXP®’s MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2 HF 13.56 MHz technology, and are compatible with 125 kHz LF proximity card systems.
BOOK MEETING ›
- Free Card Range Tracking: At no additional charge, Identiv’s NextUp Program provides protection against card duplication.
- Extremely Competitive Pricing: Identiv offers the best prices on proximity, MIFARE, DESFire, Genuine HID, and more.
- Lifetime Warranty: All Identiv credentials include a lifetime guarantee warranty for material defects and workmanship.
- Best Customer Service: Identiv provides prompt, accurate, and courteous service based in the U.S.A.
- Rapid Shipping: Identiv ships most orders of 1,000 proximity credentials or less within two (2) days of purchase.
- Market Constant: For 40+ years, Identiv has been the name to trust when ordering any credential form factor.
- Leading Formats: Identiv offers 40+ different formats compatible with numerous PACS, including Corporate 1000 and 2000®.
- Free Samples: Complimentary samples are available from Identiv’s Santa Ana, California location via free ground shipping in 2 – 3 days.
- Full Service: Identiv’s uTrust Cards Service Bureau provides centralized issuance for SMBs in need of card personalization.
- Custom Printing: Identiv provides card stock personalization with optional custom high-quality, four-color artwork printing and encoding.