NFC Forum Unveils Slate of 2020 NFC Innovation Award Finalists
August 26, 2020
15 Finalists Compete for Five Grand Prize Awards to Be Announced in September
originally posted via NFC Forum
The NFC Forum
announced today the 2020 NFC Forum Innovation Awards Program 15 finalists selected from 90 entries from around the world. Five grand prize winners will be revealed live on September 30, 2020 during an online awards ceremony. Register for the online award ceremony here
and learn more about all the finalists and watch their videos here
. NXP Semiconductors
is the Platinum Sponsor of the Innovation Awards as well as the sponsor of the Best NFC Application in the iOS Award Category.
The NFC Forum is the global standards-body for NFC technology. NFC, one of the most prolific technologies in the world, is a standard feature on approximately three billion smartphones in use and is involved in the daily lives of billions of people.
2020 NFC Forum Innovation Awards Finalists Innovation Award finalists by category:
- Best NFC Application in iOS: EnOcean, InnoValor/ReadID, WAKDEV
- Best NFC Application in Android: APPSWED Marketing AB, EnOcean, WAKDEV
- Best-in-Market NFC Implementation: Panthronics AG, Transact Campus Inc., Wizway Solutions
- Most Innovative Use of NFC: Identiv and collectID, IoTize, Plutus
- NFC for a Greener World: 1TrueID SRL, Copprint, Selinko
Learn more about each company and their NFC Innovation Award entry here
By choosing to use Identiv’s tamper-proof NFC tags, collectID has created an end-to-end product authentication ecosystem that stops counterfeiting, protects consumer confidence, and creates a new secure resale market.
Download Case Study ›