Identiv, Inc. is committed to adding value for our customers, partners, employees, and shareholders by following the highest standards of corporate conduct.
Under the guidance of our Board of Directors, our management works to implement policies and procedures that we believe ensure the transparent and responsible management and monitoring of the company, consistent with the best interests of our stakeholders and the requirements of the law. Ensuring that Identiv’s financial results fairly reflect the results of our operations is of paramount importance to the company and our investors. We are also committed to rigorously and diligently exercising our oversight responsibilities throughout the company, and managing our affairs consistent with the highest principles of business ethics and the corporate governance requirements of both federal law and the NASDAQ.
We have put in place a number of internal controls to ensure accountability and ethical conduct throughout all levels of the company. These include the following:
- Our Board has adopted a set of Corporate Governance Guidelines that outlines the responsibilities, structure and functions of the Board of Directors.
- A majority of our Board members are independent of Identiv and its management.
- All members of our key Board committees — the Audit Committee, the Compensation Committee, and the Nominating Committee — are independent.
- The independent members of our Board meet regularly without the presence of management.
- The charters of our Board committees clearly establish their respective roles and responsibilities.
- We have adopted a Code of Conduct and Ethics outlining our expectations for ethical conduct that applies to our directors, management, and employees.
- We have a hotline available to all employees, and our Audit Committee has procedures in place for the anonymous submission of employee complaints on accounting, internal controls, or auditing matters.
- Our internal audit control function maintains critical oversight over the key areas of our business and financial processes and controls, and reports directly to our Audit Committee, as does Burr Pilger Mayer Inc., our independent accountants.
As part of our continuing process for improvement, we implement additional policies and procedures to ensure the appropriate internal audit controls for management reporting and safeguarding of our corporate assets when necessary.
Governance Guidelines, Code of Conduct and Ethics, and Committee Charters
Beneficial Ownership of Directors and Officers
Identiv, Inc. periodically files reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (Section 16 Filings) to disclose the beneficial holdings of its Directors and Officers. To view current filings of Forms 3, 4 and 5 for Identiv Officers and Directors, please click here. (Please note: The link will open the SEC document section of sec.gov).
Our Investor Relations site is for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for inaccuracies or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information. Please read Identiv’s Legal Notice before using or relying on information on or available through this website. Potential investors in our securities should seek professional advice before they invest. The information on our website, including press releases and webcasts, should be considered accurate only as of its date. We disclaim any obligation to supplement or update such information.