A Solution for Every Metallic Application Our flexible UHF RFID TOM Labels can tag any type of metal item, regardless if the surface is flat or bent. The solution is perfect for all industrial applications on metallic surfaces.
The Benefits of RFID TOM
Resistant against surrounding interfering materials and usable on any surface, the UHF RFID TOM portfolio features the best solution for your application. The highly flexible tags are extremely flat/thin (total thickness is~1 mm). The portfolio is available with customized artwork and is easily printable on transfer printers.
UHF TOM Product Options
Ultra-high frequency (UHF) technology provides the highest read range possible.
UHF TOM Base
- For application on metal and nearly every type of surface
- Good read range: ~ 4.5 m (greater range on non-metallic)
- Great performance in small-sized label
UHF TOM Pro
- More resistant against surrounding interfering materials
- Excellent read range: ≤ 11 m (less range on metal)
- Can be applied on convex, concave arched metal surfaces
On-Metal IoT Use Cases
UHF RFID TOM Labels are ideal for:
- Container tracking
- Metallic commodities and goods
- Bike tracking
- Automotive industry (i.e., car part tagging)
Like what you see and ready to make that commitment? You won’t regret it. Let’s get your shopping cart started.
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.