Architects, Consultants, and Engineers in Security (ACES) Partners
Identiv’s architects and engineering (A&E) partner program concentrates on educating consultants on the cutting-edge products in Identiv’s portfolio while providing resources and technical design assistance.
‹ All Programs Become an ACES Partner ›
Identiv ACES Program Highlights
- Focuses on Identiv’s Freedom Access Control, Liberty Access Control, Hirsch Velocity Software, and the 3VR line of products
- Increases the value that consultants bring their customers
- Furthers awareness of the Internet of Things (IoT) revolution in the physical security space
- Educates on the products and solutions that increase physical and cybersecurity
Download Program Guide ›
Continued Education on Convergence
- Explore the converged nature of IT and physical security
- Access to design resources, diagrams, manuals, release notes, and specs
- Get technical design assistance with quick, real-time answers from a real person
- Ask questions about credential formats, compatibility, mounting options, use of legacy equipment, or compatible integrations
Already an ACES partner?
Portal Login › Portal Registration › Get Design Assistance ›