Need award-winning, highly secure access control?You’re probably… no, you’re DEFINITELY going to want to learn more about Hirsch Mx Controllers.
Never Stop Growing
Our award-winning, multi-door Hirsch Mx Controllers provide a wide range of features for enterprise-scale solutions encompassing large buildings, campuses, and multi-campus facilities. The modular design and scalable architecture enable an installation to start small and grow large, from a single controller system to a larger, multi-site enterprise.
We’re Preparing for the Future While Building on the Past
The Mx Controller is the core of the Hirsch PACS portfolio. It is fully firmware, function, and communication protocol compatible to the rest of our product line. And it’s designed to seamlessly integrate with your current Hirsch system, so that existing credentials, readers, and databases can be retained.
Our Favorite Features
- Fully supervised Mx-2, Mx-4, and Mx-8 multi-door panels
- Integrated network communication
- Designed for use with Hirsch Velocity Software
- Scalable from a single controller to a networked multi-site/multi-campus installation
- Connectivity to complete Hirsch portfolio
- Firmware upgrade via Velocity
A Rack-Mount Solution Just For You
Identiv’s Hirsch Rack-mount Mx Controller is available in a 2-door model, with each door fully supervised, and power supplied to readers, locks, and peripherals. Plus, 12v, 24v, or dual voltage power supply for 8 locks is included. We’ve partnered with LifeSafety Power to bring you this exciting solution.
Are You Ready to Comply with NIST 800-171?
If you are a public or private sector company that supplies goods and services to the federal government, NIST 800-171 applies to you.
Product Collateral for Hirsch Mx Controller
- Hirsch Mx Controller Data Sheet
- Hirsch Rack-mount Mx Controller Data Sheet
- Hirsch Mx Controller with Onboard SNIB3 Powered by RREB Data Sheet
- Secure Network Interface Board 3 (SNIB-3) Data Sheet
- Hirsch PACS CPNI Solution Data Sheet
- Mx Controller Declaration of Conformity
- DIGI*TRAC End of Sale (EOS) Notification
- 10 Reasons to Choose Hirsch PACS
Case Study for Sports Stadium
By upgrading to Identiv’s Hirsch Velocity Software security management system and Mx Controllers, a sports stadium will be able to achieve its goal of integrated security and access control.
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.