One reader, all major credentials. The LED color ring is a cool bonus, but our favorite thing about these readers is they feature configurations to support all major formats, from legacy proximity to highly secure credentials.
This Family Is Feature Rich
Identiv’s uTrust TS Reader Family features multiple layers of security based on a certified hardware security element and provides Wiegand and RS-485 communications for interoperability with most systems. The readers work with system changes and alterations, such as expansion, corporate mergers, or simply the desire to increase a facility’s security. From corporate campuses or universities to complex environments, uTrust TS supports entire populations of users.
Flexible. Reliable. Affordable.
- Choice of mullion, wall mount, or keypad
- Choice of pigtail or terminal strip connectors
- Cost-effective, highly secure authentication with TS Cards
- Ability to read ISO 144343 13.56MHz card serial numbers
- Ability to install on any Wiegand or RS-485 system
- IP65 (pigtail) and IP55 (terminal strip) environmental ratings
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Distinctive, modern design with LED color ring
Identiv in the newsLocksmith Ledger International: The Key to Understanding Healthcare Access
Product Collateral for uTrust TS Reader Family
Case Study Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Failure is not an option. Identiv’s Hirsch Velocity Software and uTrust TS Readers solution keeps students and staff safe and secure at Chandler-Gilbert Community College.
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.
If you need technical support for the uTrust TS Reader Family, we’re here to help. Please make sure you have the part/model number ready.