Velocity Vision: Introducing Real-Time Visual Intelligence
April 7, 2021
BOOK DEMO ›
Identiv’s new Velocity Vision
is a unified, open-platform video management system (VMS) solution that provides data-enabled security and intelligence in a single-pane-of-glass view.
The Vision platform is seamlessly integrated with renowned Hirsch Velocity Software
and provides a verified, centralized security framework to deliver real-time threat detection and mitigation across an entire enterprise. It is designed to make security operations smarter by allowing them to see, record, and react to environments and make operations scalable, freeing up security teams to act faster with better data.
The problem isn’t security, it’s awareness.
10 Reasons to Choose Velocity Vision
- Real-time visual intelligence: Get complete situational awareness, collect more intelligent security and business data, and react in real-time
- Anywhere operations: Leverage on-premises, cloud, hybrid, and mobile
- End-to-end security: Connect external systems and data for use in dashboards, maps, and investigations without complex integration
- Custom build: Integrate with technologies from 100+ ecosystem partners for the latest in artificial intelligence (AI), GPS, access control, and building management
- Best-in-class hardware: Choose high-security client workstations, compute servers, storage, access control servers, analytics/AI servers, video recording servers, and switches
- Risk mitigation: Engage in faster response, comprehensive case management, and solid compliance
- Trusted combination: Get performance and reliability with the exceptional, renowned Hirsch experience in an open API security platform
- Organizational flexibility: Customize with an optional software development kit (SDK) to address specific company or industry requirements
- Ability to grow: Scale up to 1,000s of devices, get support for 8,500+ camera models, and combine with 15,000+ ONVIF-compliant solutions
- Hanwha Techwin partnership: Choose cameras from a team committed to cybersecurity and National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) compliance
To learn more about Velocity Vision, Identiv’s suite of intelligent VMS solutions, and Hirsch Velocity Software, contact +1 888.809.8880 or email@example.com.