Secure Government Sites from Standard Office Spaces to Highly Secure Facilities
Government facilities range from basic office space, often in shared buildings, to law enforcement, intelligence, diplomatic, military, judicial, correctional, and research facilities. Physical access control and identity management systems at these sites must be flexible, reliable, connected, and secure at all times.
Identiv offers secure visitor controls, access to cyber resources, asset tracking, and attack prevention.
Our government solutions are customizable to your needs. A compliance layer can be added for federal facilities (i.e., HSPD-12 and FICAM) while migration expansion is supported in legacy environments. We know how tough it can be to work within budget constraints, which is why we ensure flexible options are always available.
End-to-end government security platform can include:
- End-to-end FICAM APL solution
- UK government CPNI PACS solution
- Secure FIPS 140-2 encryption
- SCIF, ICD 705, and UL 2050 compliance
- Desktop smart card readers for network log-in and Windows authentication
- EMV 2011 and FIPS 201 compliance
- PIV and CAC card population support
- RFID asset and document tracking
- Enterprise scalability