IFSEC Global: Influencers in Security and Fire 2020
September 16, 2020
This story was originally posted
in IFSEC Global
. Here is an excerpt:
We defined 'influence' in the following ways:
We are delighted to reveal the IFSEC Global influencers in security and fire 2020. Chosen based on nominations judged by a panel of highly respected judges
, the influencers span seven categories, with nominees and winners coming from across the globe.
- Someone who has played a key role in driving technological innovation
- Someone who has been a driving force in changing regulation, standards/guidance or best practice
- Someone whose insights/opinions are widely respected and which are influential in shaping debate around industry issues
- Someone who has been instrumental in the success of the organisation or business they lead or are employed by
- Someone who has helped to raise the industry's profile or been an influential voice in the national media
We'd also like to thank everyone who submitted a nomination, and congratulate all those who were nominated, whether they are named here or not – both the quality and quantity of entries was extremely high this year. It is quite clear the passion and commitment so many of the professionals involved in security and fire safety hold for their respective sectors.
Commercial Security – Security Executives
Steven Humphreys has been an instrumental part of Identiv's leadership for more than two decades, having served in various positions across the organisation. Additional experience as a leader of technology companies ranging from startups to public companies, and as senior management within large multinationals, has elevated Mr. Humphreys into his position as an executive. His continued involvement with emerging technologies, venture, and angel investing, as well as his knowledge of the US investment markets and the wider technology and management communities, have led him to contribute to multiple aspects of success.
See the full list of winners
via IFSEC Global