Identiv Increases Commitment to Product Quality and Customer Satisfaction with Updated Performance, Reliability, and Features of ICPAM 3.3
FREMONT, Calif., February 15, 2019 — Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today announced the launch of ICPAM 3.3. The major software update to Identiv Connected Physical Access Manager (ICPAM) will benefit customers of ICPAM and Cisco Physical Access Manager (CPAM), delivering new capabilities, scalability, performance, and reliability. ICPAM 3.3 is a full-featured enterprise access control system that is tightly integrated with Cisco’s suite of Connected Safety and Security products including Video Surveillance Operations Manager (VSOM), Unified Communications Manager, and Quick Connect, and provides enhanced support for Identiv’s award-winning Hirsch Mx Controllers.
Identiv addresses the physical security needs and requirements of enterprise and government customers globally with one of the most complete security solution portfolios available today, including solutions for access control, video and video analytics, access readers and credentials, secure identity, and secure mobile communications. The launch of ICPAM 3.3 strengthens the company’s robust portfolio and demonstrates its ongoing commitment to its customers and channel partners.
“ICPAM 3.3 was developed collaboratively with our large-scale, global enterprise customers, demonstrating Identiv’s commitment to customer satisfaction,” said Mark Allen, Identiv General Manager, Physical Security. “We remain committed to ICPAM, CPAM customers, and the Cisco VAR and system integrator channel. We are pleased to announce that ICPAM will continue to be sold and supported by Identiv.”
ICPAM 3.3 features the following enhancements:
Quality and Testing
- Expanded automated regression testing
- Global test environment to test latency and scalability
Stability and Efficiency
- Stability and speed improvements between servers, clients, controllers, and integrations
- More efficient MySQL RAM/CPU usage and guidance for tuning larger systems
- Updated Mx driver, SNIB3 firmware, and CCM firmware
- API and ICPAM client stability
- MySQL usage of CPU and RAM
- High message rate handling for large sites
- Increased API workload throughput
- Consistent, automatic downloads
- Performance improvements for maps module
- Personalized system control with Mx commands
- Mass editing of integrated VSM cameras within hardware tree
Mx Controller Support
- Bulk credential download performance
- Robust support for latent networks
- Door status
- Door admin up/down control
- Reset door mode option
ICPAM 3.3 is immediately available from Identiv Technical Support to all customers with a current software support agreement (SSA). For ICPAM SSA assistance, contact an Identiv Regional Sales Manager or email@example.com.
Identiv, Inc. is a global provider of physical security and secure identification. Identiv’s products, software, systems, and services address the markets for physical and logical access control, video analytics, and a wide range of RFID-enabled applications. Customers in the government, enterprise, consumer, education, healthcare, banking, retail, and transportation sectors rely on Identiv’s access and identification solutions. Identiv’s mission is to secure the connected physical world: from perimeter to desktop access, and from the world of physical things to the Internet of Everything. Identiv is a publicly traded company and its common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market in the U.S. under the symbol “INVE”. For more information, visit identiv.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Matt Glover and Najim Mostamand, CFA
Liolios Group, Inc.