By the Identiv Credentials Team
Sure, Identiv serves up a comprehensive, end-to-end portfolio of credentials in a variety of form factors. Our credentials can be used for physical and logical access control, converged access solutions for building and computer access, transit payment, brand protection, time and attendance, cashless vending, Internet of Things (IoT) applications… you name it. But what sets us apart from any other credential provider? It’s this:
- A constant in the market ― With almost 40 years of experience, Identiv is the name to trust when ordering any credential form factor (using Low Frequency 125 KHz, High Frequency 13.56 MHz and UHF 900 Mhz range).
- Extremely competitive pricing ― We’re here to ensure you meet or exceed your existing card performance at a lower cost.
- Fast turnaround ― Produced and encoded at our Santa Ana, California facility, we average 24 – 48 hour ship times for orders of 1,000 cards or less.
- Leading formats ― With more than 35 different formats compatible with numerous physical access control systems (PACS), including Corporate 1000 and 2000®, we’re guaranteed to have what you need.
- Free samples ― Try before you buy with free samples via free ground shipping in 2 – 3 days.
- Quality products ― All Identiv credentials include a lifetime warranty for material defects and workmanship; we will always stand behind our products (plastic cards, keyfob, sticker, wristband and inlays).
- Credential tracking ― At no additional charge, the Next-Up Program provides protection against card duplication.
- Full-service ― Identiv’s uTrust Cards Service Bureau provides centralized issuance for small-to-medium businesses in need of plastic credential card personalization.
- Custom printing ― Choose Identiv or third-party card stock personalization with optional high-quality, four-color artwork custom printing and encoding.
- Customer service ― We provide prompt, accurate, and courteous service with an emphasis on speed. We are proud to be second to none!
Whether you need single-technology credentials, multi-technology, or credentials with a contact chip for high-assurance deployments using digital certificates, we’ve got you covered. Find it all here. And if you still need help figuring out what you need, we’re happy to talk.